- No "bench" carts (aka grocery store semi-trailers)
- Leisurely viewing of the all the aisles, not just the ones on my list
- Return to previous aisles for forgotten items without protest from said bench cart passengers
- Did you know how relaxing it can be to pick out greeting cards? Alone? Usually, it involves all of the new-fangled sound cards being opened. At one time. Accompanied by loud laughter.
- I actually was able to fit all my groceries in the cart. Not on top of children. Or strategically placed around, under or behind children.
Although I usually balk at going to the grocery store at night, it was one of the more pleasant trips I've had in a long time. I think the Hubs knew I needed to run away for awhile as soon as he got home. He walked in. I ran and hugged him and said I was so glad he was home. He looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes a-smiling...."Need to get away?" l love that he knew. I love that he let me go. And now I'm back. A bit more refreshed, ready to visit family, the lake and hang with my kiddos.