Wednesday, December 12, 2007

If you're anything like me...

If you're anything like me, you are having a hard time remembering things. I am constantly writing thing down the instant I think of them. Although this has caused a few awkward interruptions to conversations, it seems to be working. My favorite thing about this, is that I write notes about things I would like to blog about. Most of the time they come to me in the car. So, short of hanging a notebook around my neck, I've been reaching for the nearest paper-like item. Deposit envelopes. Needless to say, I have a stack of deposit envelopes on my desk with quite a few ideas that I would like to post about. Hopefully, the stack will dwindle soon. If not, feel free to send me new envelopes. These kiddos say the darndest things...

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I actually keep a spiral notebook in the car for this very issue :)

trevsmom said...

now that is a good idea...I think to myself, "self, blog about that, then I sit down my the ole "puter" (trev's lingo) and it is MIA from my brain. Ahhh! Spiral in the van, here I come!