Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Here's a few from our little ones:

Josh to Ellie upon her refusal to come upstairs to brush her teeth for the night:
"FINE! Then you'll get cavities!"

Josh: Mom, I want to listen to the next song on my Spanish CD.
Me: No, your teacher hasn't told us that we can listen to that one yet.
Josh: But all the other kids have!
(mmmm...what did my parents used to say? "If all the other kids jumped off a cliff, would you??")

Ellie: My chins hurt.
(awww)

At Josh's Christmas program tonight we were seated in the church sanctuary. The focal point of the church is an extremely large cross with a statue of Jesus on it.
Ellie: LOOK! He is God!


Check out more cutie talk at Mary's!

3 comments:

Monika said...

Hey
Just wanted you to know – I love your blog! It’s very interesting, I love to read it!
Please visit mine (my everyday glamour) too, maybe we can link up? Take a look at it and leave me sum comments there, I would love to hear your opinion
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria
PS: sorry for this spamming 

Mary@notbefore7 said...

HAHAHA...but all the kids do it :) Classic.

Emily Dykstra said...

Fine! You'll get cavities! hahaha