I am "borrowing" this idea from my friend Emily, who did this same idea recently.
1. Josh is more brave than I thought he was.
2. Ellie is might be as brave as I thought she was or maybe not.
3. I REALLY love my husband, even after (especially after) 12 years.
4. Medical bills suck.
5. God created amazing animals and my new favorite place to see them is Lincoln Park Zoo.
6. Friends can be found in the oddest of places. Like right under your nose, or across cyberspace. (I could link to several of you here, but you know who you are ;)
7. Bowling could be our new favorite family sport, if we weren't so doggone bad at it. (this requires a blog to follow..lots of fun pictures)
8. A day of summer fun only requires...lots of pools or water, numerous preschoolers, and tye-dye t-shirts.
9. I'm not such a bad cook after all. My husband even says so. (again, blog to follow with pictures!)
10. Third time IS a charm.