Friday, April 04, 2008

Ten thoughts

I was tagged by Emily for this one. So here goes!

1. Dishes, laundry and a clean house are a process.

2. Ellie is learning her letters and their sounds really well now.
From her L-Max. Not me. *sigh*


3. I have the cutest kids. Ever. Sorry folks. It's just the truth.

4. Am I missing out on some grand life adventure because I've been a bit chicken to take risks since I became a mother?

5. When will I stop second-guessing my decisions?

6. I am so ready to eat spring salads and barbecue just about anything! I can smell the grill now!

7. We're headed to the Outer Banks this summer...Can't wait!

8. How did Owen go from walking to practically running? He'll be a year in two weeks. *sigh* I ache to freeze this time and make more memories.

9. Mom's Taxi is once again running. Two T-ball practices a week and often a game as well. Need more quick and healthy dinner ideas.

10. I've been having a bit of a pity party for myself again. Yep, full streamers and party horns included. Need to remember to count my blessings instead of those that belong to others. The grass isn't always greener. And, heavens, we have so many things to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

Wait... Owen is walking? Did I know this?

I loved your list... it's so you! It's full of Kris wonderfulness.

Jenni S. said...

Sounds like a very bittersweet time for you right now. I'm right there with you.