Wednesday, August 06, 2008

This smile belongs to...


A boy who just lost his first tooth!
Congratulations, Josh!
(hard to see the actual spot because it's on the bottom, in the front)

After a couple weeks of little wiggles here and there, much reassurance about the shortness of the duration of pain, and encouragement about compensation from the Tooth Fairy, I was able to pull it out today at lunch after a big bite of grilled cheese.



Ps. Dear friends, what is your family policy on the Tooth Fairy? How much is she forking over for these tiny pieces of babyhood nowadays?

5 comments:

trevsmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trevsmom said...

Yeah for you Josh!

Sittintall said...

Yeah Josh! Way to be brave little man. Good luck with the toothfairy.

Buckeyemama said...

How much did he rake in for that little tooth? The Arnolds get $1 per tooth. For a while, we were worried that Mason pried teeth out just to get the extra cash!

Jenni S. said...

Congrats, Josh. We haven't crossed this threshold yet, but I was thinking I'd do 50 cents. My parents used to do a quarter, but I figured with inflation I'd up it a little for my girls. :)