Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's Dinnertime!

One of my favorite things about discovering blogging is that I have learned SO much from other women. I've learned about kids, God, and even what to make for dinner. Here are some GREAT recipes that my blogging friend, Sarah, posted here and here. I made them this week and they were terrific! Her pictures are definately more appealing, so I guess I'll just have to learn a bit more about "plating" my dinners now that I have wonderful recipes to make! Thanks, Sarah (the family thanks you, too!)


3 comments:

trevsmom said...

Yummy, these look delicious! I am going to try em. :-)

Short Stop said...

You are so sweet and kind! So glad you tried these recipes. We love them at our house, too! The pictures are GREAT! :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Got email? Do you give it out? If so, email me at notbefore7@gmail.com...if not, no worries :)