Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Here's some of the fun that has been said around our house lately:

At Ellie's pool party her aunt asked how old she was going to be.
Ellie: Five!
Auntie: Really??
Cousin Kyra: No, Ellie we are getting 3!
(Kyra is also turning three next week)

Ellie has the measuring tape out and is measuring all that she can.
Ellie: Mom, I measure you.
Mom: Ok, what do I measure?
Ellie: HUNGRY.
(Maybe it was because we were watching the food channel at the time? Was the drool on my mouth that obvious?)


Check out some other great kiddos at Mary's blog!

4 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I just love some things about 3...like the things they say. Too cute. It is so nice that she has a cousin the same age.

onemotherslove said...

Ha! That's funny! My son LOVES a measuring tape, too!

Kyra said...

Love her cousin's name!! ;-)

PinksandBluesGirls said...

So cute! Kids who are younger than 5 always want to be 5 - that is like the magic age, I guess!

Jane, P&B Girls