Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New favorite thing



As you can see in these before and after photos, Ellie decided to add her own special touch to the walls in her bedroom. I guess I shouldn't be surprised right? I can even see her line of thinking..."Mom drew the flowers on the walls...therefore..I can also make marks on the walls...with my nightlight." Yep, perfectly logical. (I'm sure she even used the word, "therefore.") Anyway, I was worried that her marks were to be a permanent reminder of her days as a two-year-old, and then I found this!

This is a great product, mostly because it does EXACTLY what it says it will...(go fig, eh?) I'm even thinking of writing the company because I was so happy with the results! If you even see Mr. Clean, give his head a rub for me!

3 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh yes, we love the magic eraser! Fabulous!

Short Stop said...

Em would be so proud of you for writing to the company. Maybe they'll even send you some free ones! ;)

BTW, I love the flowers on the wall. Did you really paint those? They're gorgeous!

Kris said...

Yes, I did paint the flowers. I used a stencil and just added some of my own details. It was something to do while I was 9 months pregnant and waiting on my beautiful daughter-to-be!
K