Maybe because I didn't learn enough last summer, or maybe because I just want to remember these days....
1. The Family Road Trip ain't that bad. (note: DVD player is a must)
2. Easter is a great time to be with family. Oh, yeah, and being in a warm climate is nice, too.
3. Our kids love the outdoors. We couldn't wait for the long winter to be over!
4. We can't pull off the time-honored parent trick of spelling words to communicate secretly in front of our children. Josh has come a long way. (way to go, buddy!)
5. Decisions regarding school/future stink. Until you finally give it to God. Although we were waiting for the holy 2 by 4 to knock us into the right decision, the still small voice was just as powerful.
6. We love the RED BOX.
7. My Hubs continues to impress me with his dedication to exercising and especially running. I love that he got us all into the game!
8. Life got you down? Read blogs. They are chicken soup for the soul.
9. T-ball is our life. For now.
10. I can't wait for summer.