Friday, June 08, 2007

Poop problems

Yes, I am amazed at how poop causes such problems. If you are laughing at me right now, just stop and think of that time when it happened to you. Yes, I know this because the more I'm a mom, the more I know about poop problems. If it isn't happening, it's a problem, if it happens too much it's a problem, if you are as regular as the clock...I'd like to know your trick and share it with my newborn. Poor thing. Gas, poops, these are the things that trouble him most and that is why his poop problems are my poop problems. So, forgive me next time that I have a minor celebration (as I did this afternoon), when my newborn of 7 weeks fills his pants. Ah...the joys of motherhood, only to be repeated when I am old and gray and have found poop problems to be the thing that troubles me most. (I promise to tell you all about it! ;)
K

No comments: