Friday, June 22, 2007

Rooting for a Southpaw

My dad has always held out hope for two things for his kids and now grandkids: That they would either become engineers, or be left-handed. He got one of the wishes in his granddaughter, Anika, who is left-handed. But, I'm not sure our resident princess will be hitting the pitching mound anytime soon, which would really be grandpa's wish! He may be getting his wish for the engineer in my brother, Mark, who will be starting some night classes to get some kind of engineering degree (mechanical??). So, with these two wishes somewhat achieved, I don't suppose he needs to know that Owen, in testing out his new skills, seems to prefer batting at objects with his left hand (at the moment). Well, I won't tell if you won't...;)
K

1 comment:

Short Stop said...

Kris,

If you email me at the address on my blog, I'll email you back some of the things I do to make dinners happen at our house! :)

Sarah