Thursday, July 19, 2007

New favorite thing


The kids have a new favorite thing to do with Owen. They call it "tackle." Before I ruffle too many feathers here, know that no children are harmed in the playing of this game. Basically, I place Owen on their bellies and they look at each other, smiling. I've included a picture of Ellie getting "tackled." Although this does seem innocent enough, Ellie was really excited to see her picture after I took it. So....yep, you saw it coming...As soon as the picture was taken she quickly "disposed" of Owen to check out herself on the camera screen. Like I said, no children were harmed, but I think Owen got a bit of a wake-up call, as he was quickly rolled onto his back, left to fend for himself. Owen, let this be a lesson to you...girls are very unpredictable, especially when it comes to having their picture taken.

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

LOL! Your writing here is hilarious...especially your advice to Owen.

knicksgrl0917 said...

hey! i'm going to cali this weekend and won't be back until september...here is the website i was talking about where i made extra summer cash. Later! the website is here