site you can see her responses to this fun run of questions! You can join in adding your responses in a comment or send me to your blog to check it out!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was married for almost 2 years by then, living in our first home, a townhouse. I had just finished my first year of teaching in my own first grade classroom. We were about to get our first "baby", our dog, Abby, in late July.
2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Now married 11 years, I had just finished a year of job-sharing a second grade classroom. I had two children and we were embarking on a family vacation to San Diego.
3. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
- Jesus loves me (sorry that's a gimme)
- We bow down
- Step by step
- I will always love you
- National Anthem
- Goldfish crackers (original flavor only!)
- Popcorn (kettle corn!)
- Apples and peanut butter
- My father-in -law's famous snack mix
- Pay off my house/debts
- Give a bunch to those who need it
- Save for our "golden years"
- Save for kids' college
- Go shopping!!
- Above mentioned SHOPPING!
- Forgetting laundry in washer
- Too much time blogging!
- Telling myself that it's ok to hang with the kids (our house really gets messy!)
- Watching my kids learn new things
- Researching vacation spots online
- Being with my girlfriends/family and their kids
- Short skirts
- Bobby socks
- Full length skirts
- A vest